Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

W.W.B.D???????


The Queen is coming!!!!!

It looks like this summer is going to be an amazing time for music in Auckland. We have Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, Fleetwood Mac, Justin Beiber and BEYONCE heading to our arena from October to March. I'm sure there are others that I'm forgetting. 

I would love to see Taylor and Bruno and obviously I would LOVE to see the queen. My problem is that I am a poor student and I have to think very hard before going to a movie let a lone paying to see a show like any of the above. I have friends who have tickets to some of these and I am already so green with envy. Some of those friends are just going for the sake of it and couldn't identify a song from the artist if their life depended on it!!!! (jealous GRRRRRRR)

I kind of put the queen in another category. She is not just a touring artist that I happen to like. I mean she's freaking BEYONCE. I absolutely can not afford it but OMG I wanna go. 

In times such as this I just have to stop and ask myself... WWBD?? what would Beyonce do? ....

I shall have to see what the universe provides but sadly in this situation I think the queen would probably be sensible and not put the crazy ticket price on her credit card. 

The DVD of the Mrs Carter show will undoubtedly be in stores by next year so I guess I'll see the show that way. 

Beyonce is so wise ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment