Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Gettin my health on ...

Today I did... NOTHING towards getting my butt into gear and getting my health on. In fact I would say I did the opposite. I currently feel gross and my meals today were a joke! It's not rocket science now is it. Rubbish in Rubbish out! - I did however have some of the protein powder in a drink for breakfast ( I HAD BREAKFAST! Go mE!!). It's not horrible, it's quite palatable even but the taste is still lingering... and its pea. mmm 

I also picked up a script that I'd forgotten I even had waiting. The lovely peeps at the pharmacy called me to remind me it was sitting there :)  check it out, months and months of easy breathing for the bargain price of $5.00! SWEET 


I've been reading a few blogs to try and find some motivation from other peoples journeys and some of the best ... or some of my faves at least are Jessica at Lovely Little Things  and Jana at Perception is everything.  

Neither of these blogs are exactly health & fitness blogs but they're both ladies who have that glow that I'm after and who work hard on choosing a healthy life. They're both a bit younger than me but I'd still love to be friends with them :) -check em out!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment