Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The first training walk....

This week it's really seeming a lot more like 'little life little country' but that's OK sometimes. I think it's pretty valuable to on occasion just stay home and enjoy some simple relaxing moments. I am loving the weather and it's allowing me lots of freedom to stretch out like a cat in the sun and enjoy some books and also to really appreciate the gorgeous neighborhood that I live in.

My sister and I have decided that we're going to participate in the cancer society half marathon walk at the end of the year. It's not all locked down quite yet but it's really quite a big deal for us non sporty non participating non fit ladies :) We want to do it for our Aunt but also for every person who is touched by Cancer. Today I decided to put my cold and my laziness to the side and start back on my walking trail. I mean it's not much but you have to start somewhere right?. I really live in a beautiful area and I feel very lucky. I used to walk it all the time and I've taken so many photos of each corner of it but still cant resist getting all snap happy. I love how on the 16th of July there is so much colour still to be found and that there was somebody swimming!!!! He was in his underwear so I do wonder if he might not have been drunk... It's a lovely day but NOT SWIMMING WEATHER LOL ;)








The shots are all a little on the blurry side today but it was JUST SO SUNNY! LOL it was kinda hard to see straight. LOVE IT. Also they're filter free so that kinda makes a difference as well. :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment