Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Another post about the awesome weekend :)

Here's a few more pics of the rest of my awesome weekend. I've had such a great time and OMG my lovely city has been lovely. It helped I think that the weather has been a-may-zing. I was walking with my friend around a park today in a tank top!! LOL. Of course she was in a sweatshirt but what eves she's crazy it was totally summer today hahahahaha :-)
The beer garden @ Silo Park
@ one of the booths they were selling mirrors. Love this shot of my fave possession :)
My pretty city 
The wynyard bridge :)
Cider at the pop up pub 
Terrible selfie #1 LOL I still kinda like it
Matariki lights at Maybury park in Glen Innes
Dream catchers @ the silo markets
Pop up pub goodness
Wild beasties in the park 
Terrible selfie #2! hahaha The Lilac Gelato from Smiths in Glendowie was Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment