Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Yep. Today I called an old man a jerk.

Yep. So much for keeping it classy. Today I was sitting in my favourite cafe at the bottom of town just about to tuck into my post math test treat and I get engulfed in clouds of smoke.



It's one of my major bug-bears with people. If you want to smoke that's your decision by MY decision is not to SO don't be so selfish as to negate my choice by blowing your disgusting second hand poison all over me. Just THINK for a second about where you sit and where you blow that crud. 

I am certainly not very proud of the fact that I made a big deal about picking up my things ... including a full coffee and moving out of my awesome armchair in the sun to the other side of the open space at a table in the shade and called the man a jerk as I passed. He was being a BIG JERK but I wasn't particularly grown up or classy either. I think I made other people a little uncomfortable so how embarrassing is that! UGH

Number one cafe on Queen street is awesome. I love the staff there and the coffee rocks and the music is generally outstanding. I would love to pinch their Ipods! BUT they have no alternative to sit apart from the smokers and this is such a pain in the ass. It happens ALL THE TIME so perhaps I need to find a new fave place to enjoy my caffeine for every body's sake. *SAD FACE*

Or you know ... find out where they sell those mythical chill pills.


No comments:

Post a Comment