Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Happy New Year

As of yesterday I had been 35 for 7 days!!! High time to make my new years resolutions. I am .. or rather I have been quite the fan of making goals and writing them up all pretty and then forgetting they exist. Perhaps this will be another of those moments but my situation is quite different now. I have the chance to really have a career and settled, grown up life starting and perhaps this time these goals will stick.

I have read that when writing goals it's good to create them in the present tense so here goes...
  1. I am attending one yoga class a week and practicing 3 times a week at home.
  2. I am working hard on my semester 2 classes and practicum tasks. I am passing all of my papers.
  3. I am eating 3 meals a day
  4. In 2014 I have a great job in a good school. I am doing well and my class are a well oiled machine.
  5. In 2014 I am saving hard for my trip to Canada at Christmas. 
  6. In 2014 I am living in my own apartment.
and ... well I have never really put this one down on any list because it's not something that I really believe you can quantify or even choose. I feel like it's something that chooses you when the time is right but

    7. I am dating a cool guy who is a little older than me. He is really smart. 
       He has traveled and has a job and a life.... and perhaps a puppy! LOL

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment