Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Procrastination moi? ... yes OK definitely moi...


Here's a random pic of me feeding Nakuru at the zoo this summer. Such an awesome day. OhMiGosh. It was a zoom tour that my mum gave me for Christmas and I got to feed the lions and pat the Rhino. I was on cloud 9 for about a week. Who would have thought that the Rhino would have been cuter than Nakuru? Not me but he really was awesome. I don't have any pics of me that are particularly great with him so I'm not gonna post them...

Why am I posting this pic of Nakuru's cute face right now? ... well.. um... no real reason. It's a great way to get my assignment finished right?? hahahahaha. I am procrastinating so hard this afternoon. 

I'm trying to impress my friend Mike and actually be organised and get my assignment in early so that I can start my placement on Monday with one less stresser. The placement is gonna have more than enough stress attached. I have one assignment done and good to go but let me tell ya dance education is not exciting. Not even a tiny little bit exciting. *yawn*

OK fine. I will get off the internet (except for spotify) and finish this assignment. I am thisclosetodone! just hit a wall. 

I will show Mr M that I CAN pull it together occasionally. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment