Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

On my last night of being 34 I am...


 

 On my last night as a 34 year old I am reading this book.

I'm not a particularly new age-y type of person but I do believe in karma and getting back what you put out. I believe that things happen for a reason and that you create your reality and that everything is connected. These are all things that Jack Canfield will never fail to make you think about and put into action.

A few months ago I was really on the right track. I was going to yoga and eating correctly for all of the intolerance's I seem to have developed but then the wheels fell off! Tonight I am stressed out, eating a packet of chocolate biscuits and feeling sick! ... well I actually am kinda sick but not the point. I was really into my course and motivated to become a great teacher but honestly tonight not so much.

* So for 35 I hope that I can find a goal that feels really right and motivate myself to work towards it. I do think that education is what I should be doing and kind of what I was born to do so ... 'cowboy up' I guess.

*I know that I feel so much better when I eat to what my body can deal with so there's that. I cant believe how much I need to go back to the free yoga classes at Lulu lemon. They really changed my life! how incredibly bizarre to say that and actually mean it! 

*Lately I really miss Edmonton and by this time next year I would really like to be close to purchasing my tickets to spend Christmas there.  

I really like the Chinese philosophy of starting a new year on the best foot possible so I tonight I shall do a load of Laundry, clean my room and of course read some bits of this book.  :)

Bring it on 35 


No comments:

Post a Comment