Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

This is not an ad just ... well.. I love them ok ???!!!???

Sitting in my own comfy chair outside the shop because I was so early

Almost ready for their fans...

Last night I went back to the free yoga classes at Lulu Lemon @ Britomart.
I haven't been for so long that I wasn't sure how I would go but it wasn't too bad at all. I adore Lulu Lemon for providing these classes. I completely understand that it's win-win-win for them and a great business decision but the fact is that I cant afford to go to yoga class and their choice to do this means that I get to experience it.

The staff at this particular store are sooooo cool. They are very skilled at their jobs and really make you feel like they just want you to participate and that they only sell this stuff coz they want to make your life better! They're lovely and really happy to show you stuff and give advice. LOVE THEM.

The classes are run by instructors from different studios around the city so they get to come and advertise which is fine and because the class is free and soooooo packed out they tend to stick to the job at hand and simply work you out rather than hitting all of the notes that you might get in a normal class.

I love how I feel after a really hard yoga class but I am yet to find a way to make the buzz last. All of the people I've met who do yoga regularly from students to teachers to sales staff are all so lovely and of that uber-healthy and majorly perky ilk. Normally those kind of people make me uncomfortable but with the yogis not so much. I tend to find more motivation and things to aspire to when I'm hanging in that world. whodathunk!!! 

My goal is to one day have enough money to actually buy something non-edible in Britomart and I think I shall begin with a Lulu lemon yoga mat! LOL. I may be a touch brain washed but what can I say... results don't lie! 

Now, as I said, I just need to find a way to make the buzz last past the bus ride home... 

No comments:

Post a Comment