Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Two marathons on one day...


Today my American friend and I visited Martha's Backyard which is a store  that stocks American junk food as you can see in the pic of my haul above. There was also a lil packet of Cheetos .... 

It's not that we don't have good junk food here but some of these things hold special memories. I had a most inappropriate reaction to a box of Cinnamon crunch cereal the first time I went there after I got back from Canada. I miss sitting watching a movies with a dry bowl of those things! I think that's the appeal of most of this stuff. The memories attached. I mean North America you make some disgusting junk food! LOLOLOLOLOL

We took our sugar and chemicals home and had a Gilmore Girls marathon. Well it was only 4 episodes but awesome none the less. I still love every episode of that show. Though it's amazing how much time can amplify how annoying Loralai was. I mean Love the woman but gees she needed to get a grip!

 ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment