Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

It's a big day tomorrow

Tomorrow is a big day for my class mates and I. We're starting our second practicum in schools across the city. This is the 5 weeks of the year that sort the men from the boys... it's where we really know if we want to be teachers or not and also when we REALLY know if it's likely to happen or not. So right now I'm sitting here just a lil bit (read A-LOT) nervous. Hahahahaha. I know it's going to be fine and the things that I'm stressing about are the things that are going to be awesome but reality is the last thing that is going to help in this situation.

I guess the nerves are good? They mean that I am thinking about and considering the requirements of what I'm doing and giving it due respect? That sounds right. Oh well. My motto is 'Fake it till you make it' and it's served me well in the past. Tomorrow I shall make sure I look fab and simply do my best with what I get.

It's funny. I went into the year just planning to go to class and go to practicum and be done with it but I've actually made some friends that I am going to miss while I'm away from University! When you spend so much time with people and stress out with them and see geek movies with them, they get under your skin and become a part of your day. Oh well, lucky we have face book and text messaging :-)

SOOOOO Fingers crossed for us. Good Luck to Us. May the force be with us. May the children not eat sugar and may they not get nits or other gross things that they pass on to us AND may we all kick ass and be our totally awesome selves.

Bring it ON! ... now what am I gonna wear????

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment