Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Looking after ze kisser...


I recently saw the paw paw and honey balm reviewed in a blog and went straight out to purchase it! This stuff is so amazing. The texture isn't sticky and it really lasts on your lips. I've been loving how moisturising it is and even how it tastes is a win! I've found that the Lucas pawpaw ointment that most people are buzzing over tends to dry out my lips and disappear in 2 seconds and this version does neither. Awesome Awesome AWESOME!


Displaying 2014-01-10 10.06.59.jpg


I recently had a blonde moment and left the house with a clean but unmoisturised face and ended up sunburned! The sun here in NZ is intense and a few day later I am still suffering with painful lips. My day moisturiser has an SPF 30 in it and I usually put on a bit of sunblock on top of that so without the protection my face burned in a few minutes :(

And so today I realised that despite how much I absolutely love the Suvana I need to go get some lip protection with a good SPF in it. Neither of these do the balm part as well but they are pretty decent and they'll actually protect my lips for the long future kissing career ahead of them! hahahahahahahahaha


Displaying 2014-01-27 17.22.55.jpg

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment