Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Caffeine withdrawal is a bitch

I've been feeling like a zombie with a sore head for the last 4 days or so and it only hit me last night that what I was experiencing was in fact caffeine withdrawal! How embarrassing but stopping coffee has pretty much sent me to bed for days!!! I gave in and brewed a pot tonight ... which I've enjoyed with some Tia Maria and now I feel so much better hahahaha 

The coffee has had to go because I've been finding that it's making me feel really gross. I just end up with so many things not right after a cup of coffee that in the end it's better to forgo that pleasure. I am now trying to be a tea queen. I miss the creamy hot drinks so much so this is a really hard transition. I completely understand that's very much a first world problem but it's my reality for now and it's sucking :(

Today I spent hours under a tree in the local reserve trying to let the fresh air and calm do it's thing on my foggy head. It really didn't help AND I think I got sunburned but while I was there I shot a lil silly vid for my Mr.Mr. I had been thinking I wanted to see what real speed reading would look like LOL

I'm currently reading "Crazy Rich Asians" by Kevin Kwan. It's pretty fun so far :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment