Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hell yes 2014

Photo: well 2014 I like u so far!

They say to start as you mean to continue and I certainly have :-) The first two days of January have been cool. I have spent time at the beach, read a good book, seen some movies and eaten the best french toast I have EVER eaten. Looking good for the rest of the year I'd say. This post is my 'goals for the new year' post. I wasn't going to but for some reason it's on my mind. I feel the need to organise my thoughts about the year to come because I want it to be different ... better than the previous year. So with out further ado...

I want to continue to...

*walk as much as possible
*be grateful for where I live and the people in my life
*enjoy book tube and find other awesome content makers. SUPPORT THEM.
*build my relationships with new friends 
*dream

I want to learn to...

*make videos
*grocery shop like an adult
*stand up paddle board
*master the Natarajasana (not-ah-raj-AHS-anna) pose in yoga.
*understand more about religion

I want to stop...

*eating so much sugar
*over thinking everything (see 'making resolutions with Mrs Carter')
* Watching Shortland Street

specific to do list...

Get a JOB
Go to Edmonton or Japan
Live in the city
Play with make up a bit - wear red lipstick!
Start writing ... something
Go to Wellington
have a small but stocked booze cupboard 
Learn one great meal to make
Have one dinner party
Get new glasses
Read 5 classics that aren't written by Jane Austin or Maude
buy a mod cloth dress
See a show at silo or Q theatre.

Hmm this is fun! I could go on for a LONG time doing this. There are just so many things I want to do! still that's the basic idea of how I'd like my year to go :)

Happy New Year


No comments:

Post a Comment