Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

more 1am ravings - on walking the talk


I took this selfie as part of a message to Mr.MR this morning. It turned out so of course I instagramed the crap out of it and it's now my profile pic on everything!! Apart from those "totally normal and not annoying" impulses I had another instinct that I didn't actually follow through on. I had the thought that I should send it to somebody that I used to know so he can see how good I look! LOLOLOLOL! 

WHY THE EF??? That guy is not worth a tenth of MR.MR so what do I care what he thinks? How freaking dumb. When I slowed my roll for a second it really made me realise how easy it can be to ef up your life and loose important things if you don't value what you have. Not that I exactly have Mr.Mr and of course he's not a thing and I most certainly value him but the premise remains the same. I talk about how lucky I am and how grateful but I should probably walk that talk a little more. So I didn't follow through on that bizarre idea and sent some extra "I'm so excited to have you with me in this city" vibes to Mr.Mr :) 

-one of these days I will hopefully wake up and grow up and start thinking right! until then though I still love this picture and I don't even care that the selfie revolution is turning me into an annoying vain idiot! hahahahaha For every shot I like there are 50 I hate and a bunch of days I feel so crap I wouldn't think to take a picture so you know what? When I'm feelin it and liking what I see Im going to celebrate that coz it's a good thing. It's just lucky for everybody connected to me via the internet that they get to celebrate alongside me! woohooo yay you guys hahahahahha :P

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment