Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Fancy-schmancy shopping!


Today, for the first time in my life I made a purchase at Smith + Caughey's on Queen street. It's the kind of store that really makes you wish hard you were made of money. I was salivating my way through the beauty department let me tell you.

Photo: Meet my new boyfriend and my side project. We're so in love :-P

This is my new boyfriend and my bit on the side. Sorry Mr-Mr I have found L.O.V.E in the schmancy tea isle. There is a serious addiction forming here! This stuff is divine and I want to go back and try the choco-coconut flavour and pumpkin spice. Just have to get rich LOL

I do have to say that the mannequins below really put me off. How creepy are they! OMGawsh and they're kind of offensive. Why on earth would you display clothing presumably for human women on mannequins shaped like aliens? I will never understand high fashion if that's what this could be described as.



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment