Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Pakuranga Night Markets

Displaying PhotoGrid_1391310138940.jpg
*Edit*

The main reason one goes to the night markets is for cheap and diverse food options. It's so fun and such a cheap way to eat out. LOVE IT. We were on the hunt for fried ice cream... yep you read that right! Hahahaha. Both boys love it and I was so curious to see how it would even look but alas the booth wasn't there last night. Still, we ate like kings. I had the best steamed red bean bun. Om nom nom. I prefer red bean over pork buns but it is like having desert for dinner.

What I really appreciated about the markets was the fact that the stalls had things I wanted to buy at a price point I could actually reach. I found so many necklaces and things I wanted to buy but I walked away with this one...

Displaying 2014-02-02 18.14.45.jpg

Something about this thing just took my fancy. It's totally weird and it's going to require the 'right' outfit ( which is obviously NOT this one! LOL - excuse the cleavage) but I just love it and I reckon I can be pretty sure nobody will have the same one :-)

We ended up spending 3 hours at the markets. I had such a great time and I 'd love to go back but given that it's quite far from my house ... aaand I don't drive I doubt it will happen any time soon. 

*more edits*

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment