Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

#100happydays

So I was just reading my girl Reannas blog You'll Move Mountains...( ok we're not friends but I've been reading her blog for a while and feel like we could be lol) and she was talking about the 100 happy days project she's completing. 

Basically it's a social media challenge set by this web site in which you take a moment every day for 100 days to record something that makes you happy. You take a picture and then hash-tag it in order to join up. Simple but elegant :)

I decided straight away to sign up because with my life I should find this a breeze but I also know that I complain way to much and focus on the little things way to much. It's going to be nice to look back after 100 days to see what made me happy.

The post I put up on here ..and Instagram yesterday could have been a good place to start but NO CHEATING LOL. Cheating is not the point so I shall try hard to find something good and then Instagram the crap out of that shizz before I go to bed tonight!!! hahahahahahaha

I'm talking to MR. and dissing Rod Stewart on Facebook right now which is a fantastic way to start the day. It's making me very happy indeed. 

xo 

1 comment:

  1. Haha thank you for the mention! All the best for the challenge, instagram the crap out of every damn day! :)

    ReplyDelete