Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Cupid's a Bitch and it turns out so am I


Here's a random assortment of snaps I took this afternoon for my #100happydays project. It's been a crappy day and to be honest not much was making me happy but good old Queen Wharf is always good for a bit of down town cool :)

Of course today is February 14... AKA the day people who aren't in a relationship or the subject of unrequited love tend to want to drink.. a lot. I've never really thought about Valentines day very much. It's kind of a dumb idea but then I started seeing SO.MANY.PEOPLE celebrating it. The amount of red roses roaming around Auckland this afternoon! SERIOUSLY!!! OMG. The patients were wishing me a Happy Valentines with sparkles in their eyes and I just wanted to go 'pft What EVER' at them. Even on Face book I had to see my friends having my fave John Legend song dedicated to them.... GRRRR

HAHAHAHAHA Seriously I was noticing love everywhere and it was depressing. Of course the thing is that I'm actually very happy for people. I think its so sweet and really great that people are happily in love and enjoying celebrating that fact because it's worth celebrating. It's special and fabulous and more power to em and long may it last but please... cut it out with the John Legend and roses in public! BAH HUMBUG ;-)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment