Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

If you dont look closely I totally look like a real grown up!

Displaying 2014-02-13 06.00.16.jpg

This is me at 6 am this morning LOL. In my fave dress that I wear when I want to look like a real grown up! Hahaha :) I look so tired in this pic it kind of makes me laugh but whatever!  

Today I pulled out my ninja smiles and continued to smile and chat with the masses like I was having the time of my life despite the fact that OMG I am tired and OMG I really didn't want to be there. It's kind of cool how working in the hospital brings out the best in you ... or me at least lol

I can't wait till the weekend so that I can catch up and start feeling human again. I hate it when I get this tired and stuff. I fall so far behind on life and start over thinking things that I should NOT be wasting energy on. Despite the things that I want to have happen in the next couple of weeks I actually have hardly any control over them so I just need to worry about me and go with the flow. Do my bit and get out of the way of what's gonna happen. No point being insecure or demoralised or angry. 

Que Serra Serra and all of that

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment