Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

I'm such a wimp

Today I was wandering around Twitter as you do and @Auckland_Libs tweeted about an event which is happening tomorrow. It's a panel discussion about censorship in NewZealand literature. It sounds A-MAY-ZING!!

The problem is that it's being held in a gallery in town which is pretty cutting edge by the looks of it and I am way to intimidated to go by myself! LOL. It's going to be dark and the people there will be all cool and intellectual and stuff. It's way to stressful. Seriously.

The blog from one of the key contributors can be found here "Tuesdays at method and manners"

I wish I could cowboy up for this one! hmm maybe I'll see how I feel after school finishes tomorrow. 

WWBD?? -Beyonce would suck it up and head into the gallery like she owned it of course....

:-/

No comments:

Post a Comment