Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Apparently you cant go back..

I've been thinking a bit lately about people that I used to know.... well two or three of them specifically. I am such a nosy nelly that I just want to know what happened to them. I want to know what their life is like and that they are doing stuff that makes them happy. I'm just interested I guess. There are very few people that I've lost contact with and never want to hear from again. I am certainly not one for grudges and I guess if people get in my life it's because I like them and if I like them I will always like them despite life happening :)

It's such a bummer that my inquiries have come to nil :( I have sent emails and asked mutual friends and know absolutely nothing more than I did before I started. I guess one of them is a guy I used to ... well.. know? Hahahaha so I was probably reaching there but STILL???? There is nothing so frustrating as failing to have your curiosity satisfied!!!

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment