Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

I left class with a bunch of inspiration today

Photo: How to amuse & delight a grown woman. Task her with creating a badge that represents her.. :) an actual win for uni today!

So how do you delight and amuse a grown woman? Task her with creating a badge that represents her. This was a total win for our Technology teacher today. The pink and yellow lines represent my childish girly side as well as my love of uniformity and routine. The stars are my dreamer side and also my love of shiny things. The books are more obvious... I like books! hahahahaha

I left class feeling light and positive which is an AMAZING change :)

I am currently full of motivation and inspiration about getting my stuff together and what I would like to create for the future. I started thinking about how I was going to put my resume together for the end of the year and also how I'm going to go about giving up some of the things I love love love ( coffee and coke I'm looking at you) in order to finally get my health under control.

Aside from that I have also made peace with my overly busy mind regarding a friend of mine that I have been spending a lot of time talking to recently. He's so different from me and there are a ton of real reasons why having him in my life is a bad idea BUT I have decided that it's not often that you meet someone who you get along with so well and if something is fun why analyse the life out of it. Just relax and see what happens.

I am going to focus on why I CAN do things rather than why I cant and I am going to simply enjoy what happens and take every opportunity that I come across. After all. That's what Beyonce would do!

:)





No comments:

Post a Comment