Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Day 3

Today is day 3 of my man flu. Luckily I am improving but gees it's impossible to do anything of a vertical nature for more than a few minutes without becoming so exhausted that I can hardly keep my eyes open. Off course I am also unable to sleep when I do put my head down so.. BRAIN MELT!!

It's amazing weather for staying in bed and cuddling up with some tea and a book so that's what I'm about to do even though my brain wants to sleep... like seriously I am having such trouble focusing and thinking and stuff. OMG I am so sick of this!! GRRR

Anyhow, I have my green tea, I have the best blanket ever, I have some mallowpuffs for good measure and am going to dive back into 'Clockwork Angel'. I'm about a quarter of the way in and so far I love it. Hopefully I wont have to re-read everything I read this afternoon. 

And then 'Heart of Dixie' is on this evening so ... sweet! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment