Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

K is for (The) Knife of never letting go


This is a bit of a cheat but OHMYGAWSH I just finished this book yesterday and ... ARGH SO GOOD!!! This is the same book that I have a picture of in the "b is for buying books" post and wowowowow did I make a good choice. This is amazing and I can't come close to articulating how much I wish I had a 14-16 year old that I could pass it on to. I don't even know how to explain how good this book is. It's a horrible plot in so much as the characters suffer so much but the story is so amazingly compelling. I am not usually a sci-fi kinda gal but this won me before I was half way through the first chapter. It's exciting and really really hard to put down!

READ.THIS.BOOK

xo

4 comments:

  1. Hello... Good post! Sometimes when there is no clue as to very much about the writer (of the blog) personally, I try to find out as much about them as I can by reading more of the postings than just one, and also the profile. Many of you do not give away much info. If you look at mine you will immediately know who I am. Ha. I have deduced that you are female and perhaps in your 60's? Anyway, just call me curious! You can find me at "Blabbin' Grammy" at http://rubyndub.blogspot.com Come visit me, if you wish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can a book with a terrible plot be good? I'm confused by that; but it made me laugh and scratch my head. Nice you enjoyed it, not sure I would want to pass along a book where kids suffered to kids to read, they have a hard enough time nowdays. My DD is an educator and one of her students just committed suicide a couple of weeks ago, so I'm probably pretty sensitive to the plight kids have today. Making my a-z visits, enjoy the day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to smile as I read this because I could hear the voice of a friend of mine through your words. I want to read every book she recommends because of her utter enthusiasm. Thanks for sharing. I'll check it out. Enjoy the challenge. Maria from Delight Directed Living

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous premise and book.
    Nice to meet and connect through the AtoZ challenge.
    http://aimingforapublishingdeal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete