Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Sunday adventures


Yesterday was soooooo fun! The weather was warmer and drier than it's been for a few days and so my friend and I headed out for an adventure :P We explored further in a part of town that I am so amazed I happen to live very close to. For the longest time while I knew the suburb was there I had no idea what delights it really held and ever since my first summer afternoon spent walking to the end of the spit I've been in LOVE. We walked down the side of a cliff to the cutest little bay ever. People actually live there and their homes have the look of an artists commune right on the sand. As we walked along we were constantly saying "wow" "omg check that out" whilst trying to remain circumspect and not come off like crazy stalkers hahahaha. 
Just.So.Beautiful and I cant wait to spend the day on that sand and finally hit the water when summer comes around.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment