Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

just some stuff

It's been a quiet kinda Saturday. I put the sexy raincoat (LOL) on and went for a walk this morning. I think that half marathon I've signed up for in November will be a breeze if they have a coffee stop every 2k or so like they do around here :)  It's quite interesting. I was talking to the girl at Starbucks about the awesome Salted Caramel mocha's which are now in season. YUM first of all and YEP still very intolerant of dairy and mocha's secondly ... anyhow she was saying that we're affiliated with Starbucks Singapore instead of Starbucks North America thus no Pumpkin Lattes for us :( ... Oh my first world problems!!! hahahahaha

I've spent the afternoon trying to get into 'Gone Girl'. My flat-mate is away and she gave me orders to read it before she gets back so we can talk about the ending but I'm having issues even getting to half way! I don't even think it's the book. It's more that I have the attention span of a goldfish these days hahahaha :P  Speaking of my flat-mate she's supposed to be back from Hawaii today but I don't have any clue when to expect her. I don't even know if she was getting in today or leaving Hawaii today and thus early morning arrival here tomorrow. It's just weird waiting when you don't know if someones turning up or not. Also I'm paranoid about having the house perfect and so stepping VERY lightly. It's as bad as when my mum comes to visit!!!

And now it's all about reality television goodness! My fave Ice Road Truckers then The real Housewives of Orange County and ending the trifecta with Vanderpump Rules!! YAY!! Except for I.R.T such trash and not such a bad way to spend a Saturday night. Of course I can think of one or two other ways that I would rather spend the night but what are  you going to do. LOL  

x

No comments:

Post a Comment