Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

I'm dangerous with free time ;)

Today is the first day of my mid-semester "holiday". Of course the quotes allude to the fact that I may technically may be on holiday but there are a number of assignments due over the next two weeks. I guess it's great practice for teaching 'holidays' which would be perhaps better termed 'non-contact' times in a 365 type job.  Anyhow I digress
 
This afternoon, after finishing my book, I wandered up to the supermarket and the result is a 3 course dinner. The first course involves Hummus and Vodka and the 3rd stewed fijoas and apples with whipped coconut cream. Sadly my coconut cream didn't whip. Perhaps I would have had more luck with the correct kitchen appliance. Oh well on the plus side my hands smell like coconut :)
 
No worries :) I'm thinking it's going to be delicious regardless of the runny cream. I think I shall enjoy course one and dance along to Mr Josh Turner for a while. Nothing like some Vodka and a sexy country crooner.
 
Happy Monday!
 
Viva La Vacation ... or something LOL :P

No comments:

Post a Comment