Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Dating in the little country

It's great living in the biggest city in the country. I am loving how my young city is growing up and becoming more and more sophisticated. There are so many things to do these days. Dating in the city is also something that's becoming easier and easier.
 
I recently went out with a really cool guy. We had a fantastic, reasonably intelligent conversation and a great debate about what we like in the leader of the country. It was a refreshing change from the jerks I've been coming across.  Unfortunately we just weren't a good match but I still felt like I was winning after such a fun dinner. The next day he decided he wanted to set me up with his friend!
 
It was so awkward but I was intrigued. I've been txt-chatting with 'the friend' for a few days and it turns out that he actually is a really nice guy! YAY
 
Looks like we're going to actually meet up next weekend and I think I'm actually looking forward to it.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment