Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday

 
 
This afternoon I officially closed off my 2012-2013 NBL season. Heheheh that makes me laugh. When ever somebody says 'congradulations' or 'you must be proud' I just think... Oh yes I worked so hard.. LOL
 
To be honest I am proud. This is really a lovely group of young men. The sort of boys that every mother wants for their daughter :)  Just to take it to a shallow level for a second though I have to say that I was so shocked at how physically small they all are. I've been pretty close to the court and the Breakers have always seemed like giants buuuuttt... not so much! many of them are not a lot taller than me! Mind = Blown!!!  I guess that explains the way they always seem to be working so much harder than the other teams.
 
This event was a meet and greet for the fans. I guess around 2-3 hundred people were there. I really wanted to get a picture with some of the team but I didn't think it would be classy to elbow a child out of the way so I lowered my standards and had a pic with the mascot. I always find mascots a little creepy but it's kind of a special occasion.... 

Have to say though that I hope Breakers days actually fall on hair washing days occasionally next season!

Thanks team for working your butts off and putting on an awesome show every time and representing your selves and your fans so amazingly. Cant wait to do it all again.




No comments:

Post a Comment