Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

My day started with dolphins....

Yesterday my day started EARRRRLY. We were up and at em to go through some job application stuff and then head to my sisters town to go shopping. As we were driving along the coast I noticed something large jumping around out in the water and turns out it was a huge pod of dolphins having breakfast!!! We pulled over and watched them jumping around for a few minutes. It was just SO COOL :)

When we had our fill of jumping dolphins we made our way to my sisters and proceeded to do some major damage to my mum's bank balance. It's amazing how stressful spending other peoples money can be. Wheeew. Still I managed to get a few cool things ... including some kick ass shoes and an awesome dress and I also managed to steal a few snuggles with my 9 month old nephew.

After a long day of this I ended up heading out for some drinks wearing that awesome dress. We hit up Brew bar where it was Octoberfest. The poor bar staff all dressed up as German stereotypes. I have to say that the lederhosen boys really beat the beer wenches in the hotness stakes ;) After that we ended up in the Northern Steamship. It was pretty quiet but I love it there. One of my fave dates ever took place in that bar and I've also taken my lap top there in the afternoon and set up with a beer to get assignments done. They were playing some mid nineties RnB so I was in heaven!!! 

So my Saturday started with dolphins and ended with 90s RnB. It was a beautiful day, I managed some Taiga kisses and a new dress. I got to drink some tequila AND the buses were running exactly to time...

Some kind of twilight zone! After an awesome day like that I can hardly imagine what the rest of my holiday has in store for me but at this rate I reckon I'm bound to win Lotto, find a first edition Anne in a garage sale and get swept off my feet by a tall, dark and tattooed man! 

ROCK ON October

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment