Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Jar of good memories




My friend Anoushka made this jar for me for Christmas... well, she decorated and purposed it for me I'm pretty sure her glass blowing skills aren't that great! 

The idea is that I write down all the moments that either make me smile or are ones I want to remember and store them in the jar over the year. At the end of the year it will be really nice to read them and reminisce about all the great things that happened during the year.

This photo was taken on January 20... it's safe to say my life is pretty good at the moment. I think they range from "Mum cooked an awesome meal" to "Tony came to have lunch with me and it was so sweet it nearly made me cry"!! hahahaha!  So, it's  smaller things AND larger things but all things that make me grateful and appreciative of all of the people I have.

I cant wait to read through them all at the end of the year but I think more to the point I cant wait for all of the moments that I know are going to be filling that jar to overflowing between now and then :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment